- Write down and bring any questions you have. We are here to help you.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing for easy access to acupuncture points.
- Do not eat large meals just before or after
- Refrain from overexertion, working out, drugs or alcohol for up to six hours after the visit.
- Avoid stressful situations. Make time to relax, and be sure to get plenty of rest.
- Between visits, take notes of any changes that may have occurred, such as the alleviation of pain, pain moving to other areas, or changes in the frequency and type of problems.
- Healing Arts Acupuncture
Within the S L Hunter
5195 Harvester Road
Burlington, Ontario L7L 6E9
Regular Clinic Hours
Mon 10 am - 8 pm Tue 9 am - 8 pm Wed 9 am - 8 pm Thu 9 am - 8 pm Fri 9 am- 5 pm Sat 9 am - 1 pm Sun ClosedNew patients welcome.
Available in clinic by appointment only.
Share this page:
Search Our Website